Chinese sick leave.....

Have fun with some jokes. Just make sure they are not racist, topless, or too offensive. As you can see we are pretty liberal on what is allowed just don't get offended if you push the envelope and something gets deleted. ;-)

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

katie
MASTER MEMBER

Chinese sick leave.....

Post by katie »

CHINESE SICK LEAVE : 'I NO COME WORK TODAY!!!'

Hung Chow calls into work and says, 'Hey, I no come work today, I really sick. Got headache, stomach ache and legs hurt, I no come work.'

The boss John says, 'You know something, Hung Chow, I really need you today. When I feel sick like you do, I go to my wife and tell her to give me Sex. That Makes everything better and I go to work. You try that.'

Two hours later Hung Chow calls again. 'I do what You say and I feel Great . I be at work soon.........You got very, very nice house'
=)) :D #-o
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
DMS

Re: Chinese sick leave.....

Post by DMS »

Me and a co-worker was riding with the boss one day when the co-worker said, "turn left, they have a new cat house down here with more women than you can shake a stick at", our boss replyed," hell with that, I've got more at home now than I can take care of", without missing a beat the co-worker said," Well lets go to your house then, I dont give a d@mn."
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Re: Chinese sick leave.....

Post by $parechange »

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Return to “Jokes and other hooey fooey”